Feasibility study in Research and Development (2017 IDS 0030)
In our company, a feasibility study in the field of research and development was carried out in the period from 14.08.2017 to 21.02.2018, which was supported by the Free State of Thuringia and co-financed by the European Union within the framework of the European Fund for Regional Development. Subject of the study were
- the analysis of the market environment and market potential in the field of sensor-based process data acquisition
- the estimation of the technical feasibility
- the execution of technical preliminary investigations
Strategic Business Planning and Organizational Development (BUB160240)
In our company, a consulting measure was carried out in the period from 01.09.2016 to 15.11.2016, which was supported by the Free State of Thuringia with funds from the European Social Fund. The subject matter was
- the analysis of the company's situation, which was recorded, among other things, through employee interviews,
- the development of a strategic business plan,
- the analysis and optimization of internal improvement processes,
- the establishment of an improved project management and
- the development of recommendations for action with suggestions for organizational development.
Within the scope of the consulting work, a guideline and manual for the handling of internal and external projects was created, a structuring of current and future product fields was carried out and the necessary core competencies of the employees were identified. The considerations were incorporated into an adapted organizational chart. Further measures of organizational development have been derived and will be implemented step by step.